[WikiEducator] Answers for questions
Juanelle Maree
2017-09-02 09:49:59 UTC
Hi there, where can I get the answers about the piece on "a communist state is necessarily a failure!"
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.
Wayne Mackintosh
2017-09-04 01:05:00 UTC
Hi Juanelle,

Can you provide a little more context? Does your question relate to one of
the OERu courses?

Post by Juanelle Maree
Hi there, where can I get the answers about the piece on "a communist
state is necessarily a failure!"
"WikiEducator" group.
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation and OERu facilitator
UNESCO - ICDE Chair in OER
Skype: WGMNZ1
Twitter: Mackiwg
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.