[WikiEducator] NOUN joins the OERu family
Wayne Mackintosh
2015-06-19 02:39:20 UTC
Today, the National Open University of Nigeria
<http://oeru.org/oeru-partners/national-open-university-of-nigeria/> announced
their decision to join the OERu network and claims the accolade of becoming
the first West African university to join our international partnership.

NOUN is Nigeria's largest university with over 180,000 students and is the
leading provider of open and distance learning in the West African
subregion. Read more ...
<http://oeru.org/news/noun-leads-oer-by-joining-the-oeru-family/>

I extend a very warm welcome to our newest member of the OERu family.
--
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation
Samuel Klein
2015-06-19 03:41:49 UTC
Goodness! That's good news indeed.
Post by Wayne Mackintosh
Today, the National Open University of Nigeria
<http://oeru.org/oeru-partners/national-open-university-of-nigeria/> announced
their decision to join the OERu network and claims the accolade of becoming
the first West African university to join our international partnership.
NOUN is Nigeria's largest university with over 180,000 students and is the
leading provider of open and distance learning in the West African
subregion. Read more ...
<http://oeru.org/news/noun-leads-oer-by-joining-the-oeru-family/>
I extend a very warm welcome to our newest member of the OERu family.
--
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation
UNESCO/COL/ICDE Chair in OER
Skype: WGMNZ1
Twitter: Mackiwg
"WikiEducator" group.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.
Engr. J. J. MOMOH
2015-06-19 06:16:26 UTC
It is a welcome development.
NOUN welcome on board.
Post by Wayne Mackintosh
[...]
*Engr. John Momoh*
*Mechanical Engineering Department,*
*Federal Polytechnic,*
*Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria.*
*Mobile: 08034155891*
*Mail: ***@fedpolyado.edu.ng <***@fedpolyado.edu.ng>*
*SKYPE: john-momoh*
*Twitter: https://twitter.com/MomohJJ <https://twitter.com/MomohJJ>*
*Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/john.momoh1
<https://www.facebook.com/john.momoh1>*
*Edublog: http://jjmomoh.edublogs.org <http://jjmomoh.edublogs.org>*
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.
Ibrahim K. Oyekanmi (Mallamibro)
2015-06-19 08:47:55 UTC
This makes it easier for all individuals involved in OER in Nigeria to
have a common working platform.
Post by Engr. J. J. MOMOH
It is a welcome development.
NOUN welcome on board.
Post by Wayne Mackintosh
[...]
Ibrahim K. Oyekanmi
Mallamibro ICT Group, Nigeria
Tel: +234-812-441-4545; +234-803-800-0759
Websites: http://www.mallamibro.com, http://www.mitaedu.com

http://www.yppjf.org

Email: ***@gmail.com; ***@mallamibro.com
Twitter: @mallamibro
Skype: mallamibro
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.
Pankaj Khare
2015-06-20 06:28:12 UTC
Great NEWS. NOUN is also known for their innovative distance education
delivery systems that stands them out from other ODL systems. Welcome NOUN.

I do wish to share that I have joined Central University of Punjab, India
as new Registrar. CUPB is is comparatively new University established in
2009 with mandate of research in higher education and newer technology
innovations and its promotion to create new avenues of learning. With
moderate number of students, we have above 100 research students, above 65
research projects and on average above 100 international publications each
year.

I hope, sooner CUPB will be part of our this OER movement.

Welcome NOUN again.

*D**r. Pankaj Khare *
MTech, PhD
*Deputy Director*

*Planning and Development DivisionIn**dira Gandhi National Open University*
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110 068 India

Phone: +91-11-29571316, 29571302
Post by Engr. J. J. MOMOH
It is a welcome development.
NOUN welcome on board.
Post by Wayne Mackintosh
Today, the National Open University of Nigeria
<http://oeru.org/oeru-partners/national-open-university-of-nigeria/> announced
their decision to join the OERu network and claims the accolade of becoming
the first West African university to join our international partnership.
NOUN is Nigeria's largest university with over 180,000 students and is
the leading provider of open and distance learning in the West African
subregion. Read more ...
<http://oeru.org/news/noun-leads-oer-by-joining-the-oeru-family/>
I extend a very warm welcome to our newest member of the OERu family.
--
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation
UNESCO/COL/ICDE Chair in OER