[WikiEducator] University of Canberra joins OERu and launches UC Open
Wayne Mackintosh
2014-12-16 01:08:50 UTC
We are proud to announce OERu's newest partner, the University of Canberra
(UC). We extend a very warm welcome to UC on joining the OERu family.

The membership announcement coincides with the launch of UC Open
<http://www.canberra.edu.au/uclearning/ucopen> which provides the community
with access to the University of Canberra’s open content for learning.

Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Education), Professor Nick Klomp, says,

* “The University of Canberra is looking forward to contributing to this
collaboration. Everything about OERu is open – the planning, designing and
thinking about the **future of education occurs in the open and all parties
can contribute. In a networked world, this kind of collaboration is going
to become more and more important. Sharing our experiences, and building
our collective knowledge about how best to harness the open agenda to
support student learning, and to support the ongoing vitality of our
institutions in challenging times, are just two of the benefits the
University of Canberra can see in contributing to OERu.” Read more
<http://www.canberra.edu.au/uclearning/news/current/uc-learning-newsletter-201421>
...*
--
Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
Director OER Foundation
Pankaj Khare
2014-12-16 05:48:42 UTC
Great News... We welcome University of Canberra...

*D**r. Pankaj Khare *
MTech, PhD
*Registrar*
*Stu*
*dent Registration DivisionIn**dira Gandhi National Open University*
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110 068 India

Phone: +91-11-29571316, 29571302
Post by Wayne Mackintosh
[...]
"WikiEducator" group.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.
Sarita Kumar
2014-12-16 10:38:58 UTC
That's great..Welcome to the new member of OERu Family..

All the best..
Post by Wayne Mackintosh
[...]
Associate Professor
Acharya Narendra Dev College
University of Delhi
India
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.