[WikiEducator] #DS4OER Introducing myself
Gary Asselbergs
2015-04-13 12:59:17 UTC
Greetings
I am Gary Asselbergs, Assoc. Professor at University of Rotterdam, The
Netherlands
I have 30 year experience teaching International Economics. I have been
using OERs extensively for about 10 years, to develop blended learning
courses in diverse LMS.
I am also active with the University of the West Indies, Open Campus
department to develop and facilitate distance learning courses.

During this course #DS4OER I hope to develop a new course Digital Literacy
and Technology for Bachelor and Master Students. I will using Moodle, and
intend to use a wide array of collaboration tools for students to complete
team assignments.

Thank you

Gary Asselbergs
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.
J***@esc.edu
2015-04-15 21:11:43 UTC
<DIV class=iNotesHistory style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
<DIV style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: black 2px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">To: ***@googlegroups.com<BR>From: Gary Asselbergs <***@GMAIL.COM><BR>Sent by: ***@googlegroups.com<BR>Date: 04/13/2015 09:39AM<BR>Subject: [WikiEducator] #DS4OER Introducing myself<BR><BR>
<DIV dir=ltr>Greetings
<DIV>I am Gary Asselbergs, Assoc. Professor at University of Rotterdam, The Netherlands</DIV>
<DIV>I have 30 year experience teaching International Economics. I have been using OERs extensively for about 10 years, to develop blended learning courses in diverse LMS.</DIV>
<DIV>I am also active with the University of the West Indies, Open Campus department to develop and facilitate distance learning courses.</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV>During this course #DS4OER I hope to develop a new course Digital Literacy and Technology for Bachelor and Master Students. I will using Moodle, and intend to use a wide array of collaboration tools for students to complete team assignments.</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV>Thank you</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV>Gary Asselbergs&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV></DIV>
<P></P>-- <BR>-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google<BR>Groups "WikiEducator" group.<BR>To visit wikieducator: <A href="http://www.wikieducator.org/">http://www.wikieducator.org</A><BR>To visit the discussion forum: <A href="http://groups.google.com/group/wikieducator">http://groups.google.com/group/wikieducator</A><BR>To post to this group, send email to ***@googlegroups.com<BR>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to<BR>wikieducator+***@googlegroups.com<BR>--- <BR>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.<BR>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to <A href="mailto:wikieducator+***@googlegroups.com">wikieducator+***@googlegroups.com</A>.<BR>For more options, visit <A href="https://groups.google.com/d/optout">https://groups.google.com/d/optout</A>.<BR></DIV></DIV></font>

-- <br />
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google<br />
Groups &quot;WikiEducator&quot; group.<br />
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to<br />
wikieducator+***@googlegroups.com<br />
--- <br />
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups &quot;WikiEducator&quot; group.<br />
Viviane Vladimirschi
2015-04-16 12:13:59 UTC
Greetings to all from Brazil!

I am a Distance Education Consultant and Instructional Designer. Since
2002, I am Director of a small company in Brazil that renders DE consulting
and instructional design services to academic and corporate institutions.
Currently, I am a Doctoral candidate at Athabasca University, Alberta,
Canada. For my dissertation, I plan to undertake design-based reach to
train K-12 public school teachers to use and create OER.
I have had some experience creating supplementary OER material for an OER
booklet developed by REA (OER) Brazil.

In this #DS4OER course, I would like to gain more knowledge and improve my
digital skills in order to better train teachers.

I look forward to collaborating and working with you all.

Viviane
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.
Lorne Upton
2015-04-16 16:30:34 UTC
Hello Vivane,

Great to see you here! I think we may have met.

best,
Lorne

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 5:13 AM, Viviane Vladimirschi <
Post by Viviane Vladimirschi
Greetings to all from Brazil!
I am a Distance Education Consultant and Instructional Designer. Since
2002, I am Director of a small company in Brazil that renders DE consulting
and instructional design services to academic and corporate institutions.
Currently, I am a Doctoral candidate at Athabasca University, Alberta,
Canada. For my dissertation, I plan to undertake design-based reach to
train K-12 public school teachers to use and create OER.
I have had some experience creating supplementary OER material for an OER
booklet developed by REA (OER) Brazil.
In this #DS4OER course, I would like to gain more knowledge and improve my
digital skills in order to better train teachers.
I look forward to collaborating and working with you all.
Viviane
"WikiEducator" group.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.
Viviane Vladimirschi
2015-04-17 12:51:19 UTC
Hi Lorne,

Wow! What a coincidence no?! Great to see you here as well. :) How are
things going? I am super behind on my assignments.

Cheers,
Viviane
Lorne Upton
2015-04-17 14:57:47 UTC
Hello Viviane,

I am really just snooping around here, but I wish I had more time to dig
into this course. From what I have found so far, there is a lot of good
information here. Good luck with the course!

best,
Lorne

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 5:51 AM, Viviane Vladimirschi <
Post by Lorne Upton
[...]
Groups "WikiEducator" group.
"WikiEducator" group.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.