[WikiEducator] restrict modules
Lincoln Lopes
2015-09-18 02:52:50 UTC
Hello, I would like someone to help me. It is possible to configure so that
the end of each exercise the student only move to another module if it hit
all the questions?
tks
Lincoln
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.
Jim Tittsler
2015-09-18 03:31:31 UTC
Post by Lincoln Lopes
Hello, I would like someone to help me. It is possible to configure so that
the end of each exercise the student only move to another module if it hit
all the questions?
Not within WikiEducator. All of the quizzing options in WikiEducator
are more formative, providing immediate feedback to the learner, which
they can use to pace their own progress.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.