[WikiEducator] #OCL4Ed
Gary Asselbergs
2015-04-14 08:32:33 UTC
good morning, I am busy familiarizing myself with the course, and still
getting the hang of working with communication venues, wikieducator and
twitter, To be honest I find it rather confusing, hopefully with practice
these mediums will become clearer and more functional. Gary asselbergs
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.
Wayne Mackintosh
2015-04-14 08:45:47 UTC
Hi Gary,

From what I can see from your social media posts so far, you've made
excellent progress. Keep it up.

These open online courses like DS4OER <http://ds4oer.oeru.org/> where
interactions are distributed across the Internet can be confusing in the
beginning - but I can see with a little more practice you will master the
technologies pretty soon.

The big advantage is that you have the freedom to choose your own tools to
support your learning and you will have control over the content your
generate even after the course is finished. It won't be locked in the
course forum of a closed learning management system.

Keep it up - within a day or two, this will all fall into place.

Post by Gary Asselbergs
good morning, I am busy familiarizing myself with the course, and still
getting the hang of working with communication venues, wikieducator and
twitter, To be honest I find it rather confusing, hopefully with practice
these mediums will become clearer and more functional. Gary asselbergs
"WikiEducator" group.
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation
UNESCO/COL/ICDE Chair in OER
Skype: WGMNZ1
Twitter: Mackiwg
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.