[WikiEducator] New CC-BY book about Open Practices
Rajiv Jhangiani
2017-04-03 15:09:56 UTC
Dear colleagues,
I wanted to share news of the publication of my new edited book, Open: The Philosophy and Practices that are Revolutionizing Education and Science. The book (which has been published by Ubiquity Press with a CC-BY license) brings together global leaders from the open education, open access, and open science movements, who share their motivations, insights, and practical tips and help make explicit the shared values that are at the foundation of these parallel movements. It includes a chapter by our own Wayne Mackintosh in which he provides an excellent overview of the OERu network and philosophy.

Here is a direct link to the site from where it can be downloaded:
https://doi.org/10.5334/bbc

I would be very grateful if you could share news of the book’s publication among your colleagues.
With gratitude,
Rajiv
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.
Steve Foerster
2017-04-03 15:55:31 UTC
Many thanks, Rajiv, and congratulations on the book!

-=Steve=-

--
Steve Foerster
President | New World University