Happy New year
SUKANTA KUMAR Mahapatra
2013-01-01 07:53:43 UTC
Wishing you happy new year, May u always keep in ur heart the
special beauty and chear of new year wishes for you,
Great start for Jan,
Love for Feb,
Peace for march,
No worries for April
Fun for May,
Joy for June
Prosperity for July
Bliss for August
Discipline for September
Flexibility for October
Creativity for November,
Happiness for Dec,
Have a lucky and wonderful 2013Awaken to a new way of living - HAPPY
New YEAR, New THOUGHTS, New LIFE, New WORLD ....

We all want a world which is safe, where each of us gets the respect
and dignity we deserve. A world free of abuse and exploitation.
LET US BEGIN WITH OUR SELF.

Every thought of criticism, jealousy, anger, hatred, rejection or hurt
which we create is self inflicted abuse. Let us promise our self, that
we will protect
our self from our own sanskars. As we do that we will be making love
and harmony our natural 'sanskar', and then automatically be
compassionate towards
others.

As we begin the New Year with powerful greetings and blessings for all
our family and friends, let us take a moment to greet ourselves. To
promise ourselves
a year full of LOVE, PEACE and HAPPINESS. Let us leave behind what we
don't need to carry ...HURT, SADNESS, PAIN,
FEAR and REGRETS, because we have a choice and the power.

We pledge today, that our every thought, word and action will come out
of our natural qualities of Peace and Love.

Create a determined thought, and see yourself doing it in action with
family, friends, colleagues, staff, neighbours and strangers. Together
we are creating
a NEW WORLD, a world where -

Peace is the religion
Love is the language
Compassion is the relationship
Truth is in action and
Happiness is a way of living.
--
*With warm regards*
Sukanta
*Sukanta Kumar Mahapatra*
*Academic Officer(Sociology)*
*National Institute of Open Schooling(NIOS)*
*Ministry of HRD,Govt. of India*
*A-24& 25,**Noida-62,*
*sukanta.dse-***@public.gmane.org* <sukanta.dse-***@public.gmane.org>
*Mobile-91-9716230645*
**
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) formerly known as National
Open School (NOS) was established in November,1989 as an autonomous
organisation in pursuance of National Policy on Education 1986 by the
Ministry of Human Resource Development(MHRD), Government of India. NIOS is
providing a number of Vocational, Life Enrichment and community oriented
courses besides General and Academic Courses at Secondary and Senior
Secondary level. It also offers Elementary level Courses through its Open
Basic Education Programmes (OBE).Government of India through a gazette
notification vested NIOS with the authority to examine and certify learners
registered with it upto pre degree level courses.
**
**
gene loeb
2013-01-01 16:07:45 UTC
Happy New Years to you too, and thanks for your thoughtfulness.
Gene

With Sincerest Best Wishes ,
Gene
Gene Loeb, Ph.D.
Ashima Deshmukh
2013-01-02 01:52:43 UTC
Thankyou for the wonderful new year wishes. its really inspiring. wishing
you too an energetic new year.
Ashima Deshmukh

On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 1:23 PM, SUKANTA KUMAR Mahapatra <
[...]
Associate Professor
Smt Kapila Khandvala College of Education
Santa Cruz -400054
(m) 9167795550
Shalini Kumar
2013-01-02 05:48:06 UTC
Many many thanks for a wonderful email. Wishing the best to All....

*Warm regards*
*Shalini Kumar*
sanjay kumar