[WikiEducator] Seeking Luis Miguel!
Declan
2016-09-28 14:44:52 UTC
Hi there

I wanted to acknowledge some WE help in a publication....but I lost the
contact info for Luis Miguel. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Here's my intended wording:

"This project would not have been possible without the help of Luis Miguel
Morillas
who wrote and implemented the code to transfer Atmar and Patterson’s data
sets
to Wikieducator."

Cheers

Declan
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.
Luis Miguel Morillas
2016-09-28 14:53:19 UTC
Thanks, Declan :)

Saludos,
Post by Declan
Hi there
I wanted to acknowledge some WE help in a publication....but I lost the
contact info for Luis Miguel. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
"This project would not have been possible without the help of Luis Miguel
Morillas
who wrote and implemented the code to transfer Atmar and Patterson’s data
sets
to Wikieducator."
Cheers
Declan
"WikiEducator" group.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.