[WikiEducator] Developing open business models for OERu
Wayne Mackintosh
2015-08-18 05:45:06 UTC
Hi Everyone,

An open consultation.

Planning for the OERu Regional Oceania meeting on 27 August 2015 to design
and develop open business models is well under way. (See meeting website
<http://oz.meetings.oeru.org/>). These open business models will be tabled
at the OERu Council for CEOs meeting in October 2015.

We extend an open invitation to all WikiEducators and interested people who
are unable to attend the meeting in person to have your say and help guide
this process.

Please *post
<http://community.oeru.org/t/oeru-open-business-model-consultation/50>* any
ideas or thoughts you have about OERu business models on our open
consultation thread.
<http://community.oeru.org/t/oeru-open-business-model-consultation/50> This
inputs will be fed into the design process at the face-to-face meeting.
--
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation and OERu facilitator