[WikiEducator] eMundus Open Education Week webinars
Wayne Mackintosh
2015-03-05 03:03:18 UTC
Hi everyone,

The eMundus project supported by the European Commission is hosting a
series of webinars <http://www.emundus-project.eu/events/webinars-2015/>
during Open Education week. The eMundus project is exploring the nexus of
open education, MOOCs and virtual mobility.

There are a number of presentations of particular interest to our OERu
collaboration including an update on our own activities.

See the schedule online: http://www.emundus-project.eu/events/webinars-2015/

Hope to see you online!
--
Wayne Mackintosh