[WikiEducator] OERu partners meeting - Wanna attend as virtual participant and help shape OER futures?
Wayne Mackintosh
2014-10-22 22:17:58 UTC
Hi Everyone,

The 3rd meeting of OERu partners will take place in Hobart, Australia on 6
and 7 November 2014. True to our open traditions, we will stream the
meeting live with breakout sessions for virtual participants to contribute
to our planning activities.

If you would like to receive email notifications of the schedule and
webcast links for the sessions, please register as a virtual participant
<http://wikieducator.org/OERu/OERu_14.11_Meeting/Virtual_participants>.

Registration link:

http://wikieducator.org/OERu/OERu_14.11_Meeting/Virtual_participants

This is an important meeting as we will be discussing and calibrating the
OERu Strategic Plan 2015 - 2017.

I look forward to seeing you online.
--
Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.